Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



What I'm loving Wednesday!!! Wow, its seems like forever since I posted a WILW.

Of course I'm loving my baby Sophie!!! 




And I absolutely love this picture of Sophie, please excuse the way I look it was after a Crossfit workout.



I am loving my new Mizuno running shoes.  I went to Fleet Feet (which is a shoe store where the workers evaluate your foot just by watching you walk and jog)  and found out I have a neutral foot that overpronates slightly when I jog.  They suggested several shoes, but since I have a long narrow foot I loved the way the Mizunos fit.  This is my first pair of Mizunos I have ever owned, so hopefully they workout.  I haven't gone for a run in them but I will definitely post about it when I do.




And finally I'm love the 5 hour Energy Shots in Extra Strength.  I've been waking up at 5am to go to my 5:30am crossfit class.  Its the only time I can go cause I have volleyball practice after work, and we have volleyball games so I come home really late.  I'm fine with waking up that early, but after lunch its like I hit a brick wall, and this little shot of magic gets me going!!!



Hope y'all have a happy hump day!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...