Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday


Today's topic the most funniest picture of your fur child

I love this picture of Sophie she has the prettiest smile.  It just makes me laugh every time I see this picture




and this next is a picture of Sophie with a chew toy but it looks like she is smoking a cigar!!



and I know I had this picture in my last post but Sophie is so funny in this picture she looks like a stuffed animal lol...






Link up with Happiness is to each their own for Tail Wagging Tuesday!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the last picture her eyes are totally looking up at you!!! Very cute! Thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pictures...and Miss Sophie of course! I think the cigar one is my fav :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute dog! Love that picture of her, so funny :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww such sweet pictures and your doggy is sooo sweet! :)

    following you, follow back if you like :)

    cheers
    hanz
    www.fashionistaera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...