Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What have I been doing with my summer off???

WOW it seems like eternity since I've blogged, but better late than never. I have been extremely busy this summer which has been a plus for me. Here is a little inside look of what I have been up to....

I have put a lot of my time an energy working out with Crossfit. I upgraded my Crossfit membership from 3 times a week to unlimited times a week. And our Crossfit XLR8 has upgraded too!! We moved from the Community Center to our very own gym!!

Here are a couple of pics of Sophie and I getting ready for our Crossfit workout!!





I was able to bum around the beach, and get a decent tan!!! And let me tell you its been years since I've been to the beach, which is sad because I live right by the beach...





I became a True Blood fan!!



Since I didn't have HBO I never saw season 1,2, or 3 of True Blood. My sister and bff Pat kept telling me how good it was and that I needed to see it asap. Well Pat let me borrow seasons 1,2, and 3, and let me just tell you that I finished watching all those season in about a week. I'm hooked on the show and in love with Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgard). What can I say who would like 6'5 of yumminess!!!



I have done my fair share times two of shopping. Here are some of the items that I purchased.

I'm a huge fan of the Nautical look plus it looks fabulous my favorite shoes Sperry's.





And here is a little dress that I couldn't resist buying.



Ok I am going to have to break up this post into 2 parts. This will be part one and hopefully tomorrow I can post part 2. I just have so much stuff that I did all summer and I do not want to leave anything out. So stay tuned for part 2!!!

I also want to thank you guys for all your sweet comments and prayers from my last post. Its been a difficult time but I'm ready to move on with my life.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Yesss True Blood is amazing! Now, if you don't watch Dexter, you need to get on that train too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good lady! Good to see you back in the blogosphere :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to have you back. Loving your cute outfits:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great lady!!! Love the new clothes. Glad to have you back and so good to hear you're having such a great summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...