Thursday, July 21, 2011

What have I been doing this summer part 2

This is a follow up post of why I have been MIA in the blogging world.

I dressed up as a hippie for my uncle's 60th suprise birthday party. It was so much fun because it was a theme party and we had to dress like the 70's!!! Here is a picture of me and my little sis Allison.



I saw several of great Texas Country concerts with some girl friends!!!



I saw Reckless Kelly, sorry for the upside down pic sometimes this computer has a mind of its own.



Jack Ingram



Willie Nelson, Kevin Fowler, and Charlie Robinson, but I didn't get to get a pic of these guys.

lol and one of my things of the summer is riding the mechanical bull at the Trophy Room in Austin. I actually stayed up on the bull past 8 seconds!!



And here is a picture of Sophie after her summer haircut



Sophie has been growing and growing, she is now 11 pounds and I can't fit her in her carrying case anymore. She was suppose to be a 4-6 pound dog a tops (that's what I was told) but my little furbaby is a big girl now lol.


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alex!

    My name is Stephanie. I really enjoyed your post above and could totally relate to the country concerts and mechanical bull! There's a place me and my friends love to go to that has one and I have yet to do so because I'm always worried about an outfit malfunction haha.

    I couldn't find your email, but would love to talk with you more. Please email me back at stephanie.g393@yahoo.com - I have something I'd like to ask you!
    Look forward to talking,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...