Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Who Am I

Who Am I.....


I am...32 years old but I don't feel 32

I want...to win the lottery and retire because I think Education in Texas is going to take a dive due to the budget cuts

I have...an addiction to Crossfit

I wish..I could have a cleaning lady, I'm exhausted when I get home from work

I hate...Rude people

I fear...the death of loved ones

I hear...Vitamin K is important

I search...for the fountain of youth...lol

I wonder...what kind of mother I will be when I have kids

I regret...Not keeping in tough with my best friends in college

I love...my family and dogs they are the best

I ache...when I see kids rude and disrespectful to teachers and coaches

I always...put the toilet paper where it rolls out from the top

I usually...love to be outside.

I am not...afraid to stand up for myself

I dance...when I hear good music I can't help it lol

I sing...terribly but I love to sing and if there is karaoke I will sing my heart out.

I never...go to bed without kissing the hubby goodnight

I sometimes...if not always to hard on myself

I cry...whenever something bad happens to someone I love

I am not always...as confident as I pretend to be

I lose...my patience real easily (this is something I'm working on)

I am confused...when it comes to taxes the husband takes care of all of that

I need...to be grateful for what I have

I should...never give up on my goals

Who Are You?

(blog idea from Live what You Love)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. these two are sooo me:
    "I am not always...as confident as I pretend to be

    I lose...my patience real easily (this is something I'm working on)"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...