Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday



Yaaay its Wednesday!!! Already looking forward to the weekend, and ready to relax.

So this is what I'm loving Wednesday!!!

I loving these Skinny Cow Ice cream cups. They are low fat low calorie and taste delicious!! You need to try them.


I'm loving that I'm almost finished with the book Something Borrowed
and that the movie comes out this weekend!!!!





And I'm loving that there is only 3 1/2 weeks till school is over and I have the whole entire summer off!!!!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I may have to see that movie simply because John Krasinski is in it... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the skinny cow ice cream! Sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read both Something Borrowed and Something Blue by EG. Loved them and can't wait to see the movie this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...