Monday, May 16, 2011

Something Blue

I am excited to say that I finished reading Something Blue!



I enjoyed this book. It was nice to read the story for Darcy's point of view and watch her grow into a caring person. I recommend this book, its a fun fast read but you will have to read Something Borrowed first to understand the whole story.

My next book on my night stand is....


I can't wait to get started with this book!!

This weekend the hubby and I saw Bridesmaids.


Go out and watch this movie it is hilarious. The last time I laughed this hard was when I saw the Hangover. The hubby even liked it, he thought it would be a chick flick but he laughed just as hard.


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE Something Blue - I actually liked it better than Something Borrowed. Now I need to go back and re-read them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Something Blue. Are you going to read Baby Proof next? I was just looking at that one on my bookshelf yesterday. Glad the hubs like Bridesmaids, It does look like a chic flik, lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see Bridesmaids! Glad to hear you enjoyed Something Blue. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Something Blue and Something Borrowed. Loved the movie too. I agree, Bridesmaids was hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Something Blue too! I was supposed to see Bridesmaids this weekend too but ended up not feeling well; glad to hear how great it was!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...