Thursday, May 19, 2011

Jiggle Challenge

Weight Loss Challenge


Well I am proud to say that this has been a great week!! I have been on my meal plan from my nutritionist for 1 week. My meal plan consist of eating 6 times a day, 3 meals and 3 snacks. I feel great and have plenty of energy. It is definitely a new way of eating for life! I weighed in yesterday at the gym before my workout and this is what the scale read...



Yes that says 168.0!!!! I am in the 160's!!!! I can't describe how excited and proud I am. Being 6'2 I don't think I have ever weighed in the 160's, not even when I was a college athlete. The best part is that I'm gaining muscle as well. My arms, back, legs, and butt, have never been this muscular, and I have to give all the credit to Crossfit.

When I started the jiggle challenge I weighed in at 175 and now I'm down to 168, I have lost a total of 7 pounds.

Here is my workout for the week

Friday

WOD
Deadlifts 3-3-3
Shoulder Press 3-3-3

3R4T
300 M Row
50 double unders

Saturday

21 Burpees
7 KTE
13 hand clean

As many rounds for 20 minutes

Monday

“Cindy”
AMRAP in 20 minutes

5 pull ups
10 push ups
15 squats

Tuesday

Elipicle glider for 30 minutes

Wednesday

“Mason”

25,20,15,10,5 reps of
KBS (50/35)
MB cleans (20/14)
Push ups
Burpees

Now here is my challenge, I am leaving today to San Antonio for a coaches convention. My goal is to stick to my meal plan as close as possible while going out to eat for pretty much every meal. I am going to pack all my snacks and choose healthy when eating out.

I will report how that goes next week!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you girl. I know this has been a goal of yours for a long time. Great job. Are you sore from yesterday workout? My arms are killing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA! I'm in the 160s and I'm only 5'8". I think you're doing just fine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! You can definitely stick with it while away - you just have to plan ahead!

    Also, you're weighing in your tennis shoes with your clothes on! You weigh even less than that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so awesome!! Keep up the great work girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job girl!! I saw something and have to share it with you. My husband said all "Crossfitters" (If that's even a thing) would love this video so if you have time, check it out.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgH_ZoMOht8

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. I don't think I realized that you were 6'2''.. and are you wearing Nike Free's? I'm kind of obsessed, I really want a pair but not sure how great they are for running?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...