Thursday, May 5, 2011

Jiggle Challenge

Weight Loss Challenge


Ok well last week I had a 2 pound gain thanks to my indulgence on Easter weekend. This week I lost 1 of those pounds. I wish it was more but its just one tiny winy pound. I need to start taking measurements because my clothes are fitting looser but not much weight is coming off. So I'm hoping that I'm gaining muscle which weighs more than fat. I am lifting heavier weight in my crossfit workouts so I know I'm getting stronger.

I'm going to start seeing a nutritionist (one of our trainers at crossfit is a nutritionist), and I'm really excited about this!! The reason I decided to see a nutritionist is because I'm getting bored with what I'm eating. Lets face it, its hard for someone to eat salads everyday. I'll keep yall updated on this when I find out more info, I just talked to Lance (nutritionist) yesterday to get the basic info about getting started.

For my weeks workout

Saturday
5k race 31:08 time

Sunday
Off

Monday
“Teighlor”

AMRAP in 15 minutes:

10 Ring Dips
10 Pistols (5 each)
10 DB Shoulder Press (25/50)
5 HSPU

Tuesday
“Sectionals 2-1″

AMRAP in 10 minutes :
30 DU
15 power snatch (75/55)
ground to overhead

Wednesday
OHS 5-5-5

3R4T:

row 500m
run 400m

Thursday
WOD

6R4T:

10 deadlifts (225/155)
10 Burpees



Ok enough about the jiggle challenge, Today is May 5!! Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!!!


My husband and I had our first date on Cinco de Mayo. We went to on the border and had margaritas and chips & salsa, and the rest was history!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That sounds like an INTENSE week! One of the things that really helped my hubs shed pounds was eating MORE. He was way under eating and the first thing he was told to do was eat two extra meals a day. I hope the time with the nutritionist is super helpful! Good luck this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such a gym rat, and I loooove snooping on other people's workouts, so I happen to really like this post.
    P.S. Burpees are awesome. 'Nuff said.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the 5K, exercise, and the pound gone! My body is doing the same thing - I haven't really lost any weight, but my clothes are fitting better, so I'm chalking it up to muscle.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww! how cute that your first date was on a memorable holiday. I don't remember the actual date of mine and my husband's first date.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...