Friday, April 1, 2011



Wooo Hooo its Friday!!! I am looking forward to a restful weekend. I woke up this morning for my crossfit workout and it was killer. To me all crossfit workouts are hard but this one was just brutal, anyhoo I'm glad I got my workout over with. Tonight the hubby and I are going to a softball game tonight to support the Lady Pirate softball team. They need this win to have a chance at playoffs, so Go Lady Pirates!!!! Tomorrow I'm going to start my day with crossfit. I found out what tomorrows workout is and its called "Death by 50's" its 10 exercises 50 reps a piece, ugh I'm getting queasy just thinking about it...ugh but no pain no gain right lol....

Saturday night the hubby and I are going on a double date with my bff and her boyfriend. We are keeping low key with dinner and a movie. Not sure what movie we are watching, but I'll tell ya about it on Monday. Sunday we are going to one of my favorite restaurants for my cousin's birthday. I am excited because I'm getting the seared Ahi tuna, I can't wait!!!!

Link up at with A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toy's for Fun Fridays!!!

Have a Great Weekend!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Happy happy Friday girly! Have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower, also in Texas! :) Cute blog! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alex! I come to you from Redhead Riter's BF community and am now following you. What a cute blog! Boy! I have enough trouble with my Curves Work Out. Don't think I could handle the kind you're doing. Of course I'm not young and agile either! I tried to do ten sit ups the other day on an exercise ball and thought I was going to have a heart attack! LOL! By the way, I live in Comanche, Texas.

    God Bless,
    PJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun blog i love your header! i love your blog i'm happy i stumbled upon it if you have a minute you should check out my blog and follow if you feel the same
    xoxo
    your newest follower http://missprettypeacock.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...