Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesdays



Its hump day, and I'm so ready for the weekend!!!
Somethings that I'm loving right now...

My Nike App...I can't go on enough how this is an amazing app for running.


I'm loving how mangos were 5 for a dollar at the grocery store. I ate one yesterday and it was so sweet!!!


I love that I'm about finished "Hush" a book I'm reading by Kate White that is a real page turner.



and after I finish "Hush" I'm going to start reading "Something Borrowed" and I can't wait to see the movie!!!



Well that's what I'm loving on this hump day! Have a great Wednesday!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I read Something Borrowed last week. It was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! A mango sounds so good right now! :p

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh loved Something Borrowed, I read that series in a matter of days, very cute reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang, that's a great deal on fruit! My grocery store stinks as far as produce goes. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. My book club read Something Borrowed and the sequel Something Blue last summer. You should enjoy both of them. I think the movie casting looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...