Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday!!!



Happy Tuesday!!! I'm linking up to The Undomestic Momma for Top 2 Tuesday

Top 2 things you collect

1. Tervis Tumbelrs...I love these cups!! They are pretty much unbreakable, they have a lifetime guarantee, and can hold hot and cold liquids. We have some customized that have "The Carters," I have my first initial like the picture, I have another with the Spurs logo, and I have one with a skull and crossbones with a pink bow cause our school mascot is the Pirates. If you have never had one of these tumbers I suggest to go out and get one they are awesome!!!




2. State Magnets...Every time I go to another state I buy a state magnet. I have quite a collection since I did a lot of traveling when I was a college athlete.




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. The state magnets are so fun! I collected these with my parents when I was younger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I collect magnets too. But mine are all strange, not necessarily state magnets. I have hearts, frogs, zoo's, names, and places I've visited.
    Those tumblers looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tumblers look awesome! I've never seen those before. Very cool. Oh and love the State magnet idea. I'd only have about 5 (not much of a traveler) and our fridge doesn't have anywhere for magnets to go :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turvis tumblers are awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea of collecting state magnets! Those tumblers are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...