Monday, April 4, 2011

Top 2 Songs on Your Ipod

Top 2 songs on my Iphone (which I use as my ipod) Yesterday I downloaded some songs so I can have a new playlist to listen to while I jog. I like to change up my playlist so I'm not jogging to the same ole songs.

1. Jack Ingram's Barefoot and Crazy. I LOVE Texas Country music! This is the only Texas Country song on my jogging playlist, because I usually don't run to country mucic. This song is so up beat and gets me going!!



2 Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow. I really like this song and I love running to it....yeah uh huh you know how it is...everything I do I do it big...



So there you have it, my top 2 songs to my new jogging playlist!! Link up to Taylor's Blog for the Top 2 song on your ipod!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. LOL You have a very diverse bunch of music!!! So do we, we're all over the map when it comes to music. You might hear hip hop, new country, christian rock, old school rock and roll, we just like good music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE me some Jack Ingram!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great songs! Texas Country is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Wiz Khalifa's Black and Yellow. It's so catchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks!!! I love Black and Yellow too...great running song!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...