Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sophie weekend pics

This past weekend was a great weekend. I enjoyed spending time with family and all the delicious food I got to eat. Oh, and Water for Elephants is an exceptional movie. I recommend y'all go out and see it. Reese Witherspoon looks amazing in this movie. I loved all her costumes and outfits that she wore. The movie makes me want to go out and buy the book and start reading.


Sophie was all dressed up for the Easter weekend. Here are some pictures with her new outfits!!!



lol she is such a good model posing for the pics


And even though I look a mess (this is right after I ate enough food to feed an army) here's a pic of me and Sophie!


Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm reading the book right now so I can go see the movie. It's a pretty quick read, only 350 pages I think. I started it yesterday and I'm about finished. I'm hoping the movie is as good as the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st - Sophie looks adorable : ) Of course.
    2nd - I'm so jealous you got to see the movie!! I am sure Reese looked amazing, I can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie looks so cute in her outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...