Tuesday, April 5, 2011

My Favorite Things: March

These are several favorite things for the month of March



I really love this shoe. It's so light and they are great to run in. I don't have this color of shoe but when I buy my next pair I think I'm going with this bright pair!!



I want a BIG HUNK!! I don't eat many sweets only on special occasion but I've been obsessed with Big Hunks lately. And the best part they are low in fat!!!



I bought these exact Under Armour bottoms and they are fabulous. I love working out in them they are so comfy. I know Under Armour can be a little pricey but its definitely worth the splurge.



I think the hubby and I went to the movies just about every weekend in March. LOl I would sneak in Big Hunks.

Stop by Cleared for Takeoff and link up for you're March favorites!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I've never even heard of a big hunk! But it looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always sneak in snacks to the movie theater!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...