Thursday, April 14, 2011

Jiggle Challenge

Weight Loss Challenge


The rules of the game are simple. Write a post about your weight loss goals (how many pounds you'd like to lose) and what you plan to do to get there (exercise, diet, etc.). Then for the next 8 weeks, come back and link up and tell us about your progress: the percentage of weight you've lost (I'll get to that shortly), the exercise you've done, and how you've eaten. Any details you'd like to share.

This challege started a week ago so I'm a week behind. I want to do this on my blog so I can be held accountable of my actions. I do great on the weekdays but my downfall is the weekends. I tend to go a little overboard on the weekends whether it be eating unhealthy calories or having too many beverages. Yes I love beer and vodka drinks. I workout so hard and eat so healthy during the week and come weekend it goes to crap. I would like to lose 15 pounds, because summer is right around the corner and I would like to wear a bikini and feel good about myself. I am 6'2 and I weigh 175 which is a healthy weight for my height, but I got a spare tire around my stomach that I would love to lose. I will continue to do Crossfit for my exercises and I will add jogging 2-3 times a week. I will document what I eat on the weekends since that is when all temptation takes place. Hopefully me documenting what I eat and drink in the weekend will motivate me to eat healthier!!

Here is my workout for this week

Monday
3R4T: (3 rounds for time)

100 DU (double unders, this is where you jump rope and swing the rope twice for 1 jump)
10 Dead Lift (275/185)
1 lap plate carry (45/35) (I ran a lap carring a 35 pound weight
1k Row (1000 kilometers on the row machine

Tuesday
“Stupid Bistian”

25,20,15,10,5 reps of:

Wall Balls 20/14 (squat and throw a 14 pound medicine ball up against the backboard)
Push ups
Push Press 75/50

Wed
5k run
My time was 32:35 minutes

Thursday
“JT”

21-15-9 reps of:

HSPU (Hand stand push ups, there is no way in heck I can do a hand stand push up YET so I shoulder pressed 15 pound dumbbells)
Ring Dips
Push ups

So there it is on Sunday I will post what I ate for the weekend. I will post pictures when I can! Wish me luck in this challenge!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What a plan! I'm sure there is nothing that can stop you from getting to your goal! great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, some people work real hard during the week for the weekends! Haha :) I have weekend temptations also but they aren't allowed on the diet I"m doing. You'll do great though!! And this is a great way to keep all of us accountable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like you have a great plan!! i'm impressed on the 100 double unders. believe it or not, i was on a jump rope team in grades 3-4 and when i finally learned how to do a DU, i was so excited!! maybe i should get myself a jump rope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck this week :)
    Following you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. myfitnesspal.com is a great way to track calories! Thanks for linking up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're 6'2?! How cool, I'm 6'2 too! I'll definitely be following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you're joining! Thanks for the congratulations. I love that this challenge exists, because doing this on my blog definitely is keeping me accountable. Good luck on week one! Drink lots of water. That's what did it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck! You have an excellent plan, I know you will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for linking up!! I love myfitnesspal too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...