Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jiggle Challenge Week 4

Weight Loss Challenge


Well I wish I had a weight loss to post this week, but I don't. I actually gained 2 pounds. My clothes fit the same and I feel and look the same from last Thursday, I'm just 2 pounds up. I knew this would be a tough week because of the Easter weekand and I pretty much ate like it was my last supper. Friday I went to a crawfish boil and I'm sure I ate around 3 pounds of crawfish. Saturday my family bar-b-qued and I didn't hold back. Sunday I had leftovers and I just didn't eat too healthy. It was a special occasion I don't regret the weekend, I just can't have too many weekends like that.

My week workout with Crossfit

Friday

“Meatball”

7R4T: (7 rounds for time)

10 MB Cleans
10 Burpees

Farmers carry lap (outside) before and after 7 rounds

Saturday
I am so proud of myself for finishing this workout my time was 56:46!!! And even tho I probably burned about 800 calories in this workout I probably ate 2000 of it in bbq..lol
“Murph”

1 mile run
100 pull ups
200 push ups
300 squats
1 mile run

Monday

“engine 4″

4R4T of

10 OHS
30 burpees
F.C. wheel barrels (this exercise ain't no joke I'm still hurting from it)

Tuesday

2.2 mile run

Wednesday
off

Thursday's workout is this afternoon

Hang Power Cleans 5-3-1

mini wod:
4R4T:
5 shoot throughs
3 laps (200m+)run
10 Power Snatch (75/55)

Well I hope yall had a better week of weight loss than I did!!! This coming up weekend I need to crack the whip and eat healthy.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. It looks like you did a good job exercising! Keep it up - I'm sure it will come off next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man that's is some hard work!!! Weight is such a tricky thing. As long as you feel good, you look good! Keep kickin butt on those Crossfit workouts rockstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey fellow challenge sister :) Dang girl! I don't know what half of those exercises are, but good job!! Easter week is hard, keep up the good work!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey at least it's not 3 :) we all have off weeks, you can get right back on track!! you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang girl, way to go finishing murph!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, Your workouts sound brutal! Keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...