Thursday, April 21, 2011

Jiggle Challenge Results...Week 3

Weight Loss Challenge


A week ago I weighed 175 and here is a picture of what I weigh now!! Sorry about the side pic.


I weigh 173.4 so I lost a total of 1.6 pounds!!! I'm so excited because I've never been below 175 so this is a big achievement for me. Remember I'm 6'2 so getting down to 173.6 is like winning the lottery...lol not really but you know what I mean.

For exercise I did crossfit and jogging

Friday - I took off

Saturday - “FN Tabata”
burpees broad jump
crab walk
speed walk
sprints
8 cycles each 1 minute rest between

Sunday - 3.11 miles jogging time of 31.36 minutes

Monday-Hang Power Cleans 3-3-3
Deadlifts 5-5-5

mini wod:
4R4T:
3 man makers
10 box jumps

Tuesday -“Holy Crap”

full court lunge, run back,
21-18-15-12-9-6- reps of Pullups and Situps
lunge and run between sets.

for time…

Wednesday -
Shoulder Press 5-5-5
Squat Cleans 5-5-5

mini wod:

4R4T:
Row relay. 200 meter row each, other holds plank.

For food
For Breakfast - I ate oatmeal or an egg sandwich with Ezekiel bread
Snack - apple
Lunch - Ham sandwich, orange, and banana
Dinner - Fish and veggies, turkey burger, or chicken and veggies

This past weekend I ate healthier than I usually do which helped with my weight loss. I did eat a Big Hunk candy bar (which is low fat for candy bars) when I got a sweet tooth and I ate Marble Slab non fat frozen yogurt vanilla and raspberries and non fat dark chocolate. These sweet snacks help out so much because I feel like I'm not depriving myself of something sweet yet they are either low fat or non fat.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I always keep fruit on hand for when my sweet tooth attacks! You're doing great girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome girl!! You kick butt. I had no idea you were so tall either :) Keep up the good work. I'm still watching my scale go up so maybe after I have this baby, I can start seeing it go down with you :) Fingers and toes crossed for that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely packed in some great WODs! Congrats on your progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job, lady! I cannot imagine being that tall. I'm 4'11" and I feel like a gain a dress size if I eat a piece of pizza! haha! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...