Friday, April 29, 2011

Fun Fridays!!



I'm so glad its Friday and this week is over. I have 4 more weeks of work and then its summer time!!!

After work today I'm going to Academy to go buy some workout gear. I need a new workout outfit because tomorrow morning I will be running my first 5k!!! I have to look my best coming in the finish line lol. I'm really excited about my run tomorrow, I've been training so its test time. I will be running with the crossfit group, the 5k is actually our workout tomorrow. The hubby will be golfing tomorrow so he isn't going to be there to cheer me on but that's ok.

Saturday night we are having dinner at my favorite restaurant Nikkos with some friends. As for Sunday I need to clean.

Hope everyone has a Fun Friday and a great weekend!!! Link up with A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys for Fun Fridays!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Good luck tomorrow, I bet you'll do fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your first 5k girlfriend!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...