Friday, April 22, 2011

Fun Fridays!!!



I'm so glad the weekend is here, its been a long rough week. This morning I did a tough crossfit workout my legs still feel like jello. Since my week was a tough one I decided to stop at Starbucks this morning to treat myself to a Mocha light venti frap and it was goooood!!! I'm excited because I just have to work till 1:00 today and then I'm heading out to a crawfish boil!!!!

Saturday I'm going to do my crossfit workout and its going to be a tough one. I convinced the trainer to tell me tomorrows workout, because workouts don't get revealed till 8:00 at night on the website. The workout is "Murph" which is a mile run, 100 pull ups 200 push ups and 300 air squats...ugh I'm getting nervous just typing about it....

My lil sis Allison is coming to town for Easter weekend she is driving down from Ssn Antonio. We are going to bbq on Saturday and just spend time with our parents, maybe even go see a movie. So lots of family time!!!!!

Link up at A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys for Fun Fridays!!!

Hope Ya'll have a great weekend!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!! Hope you guys get to see a good movie, I think Water for Elephants just came out and I totally want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun weekend; enjoy!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...