Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun Fridays!!



This morning I'm a little bummed out that I didn't set my alarm for my 5:30am workout. Needless to say I didn't wake up in time for Crossfit, I guess I will just have to go for a little run after work today. Anyhoo, tonight the hubs and I are going to a Hammerheads game. The Hammerheads are Corpus Christi's arena football team. These games are fast pace high scoring excitement!!

On Saturday I will do my Saturday Crossfit workout and then take my lil Sophie to the vet for her last set of shots and her heart worm medicine. After the vet Sophie and I are going to Pet's Mart for some treats and some grooming. Saturday night we are double dating with my bff Pat and her boyfriend. I'm not sure what we are doing, maybe dinner and a movie.

On Sunday I HAVE to clean and do laundry. And that should rap up the weekend!!!

Hope yall have a great weekend!!! Link up to A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys for Fun Fridays!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aww I'm glad you are giving Sophie some extra loving and treats after her shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crossfit crazy!! I LOVE IT! I can't believe you actually wake up that early to exercise, only in my dreams could I imagine doing that. And that's why you are in such good shape and I am not :) You rock!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...