Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday...Dream Rooms



Here are a couple of pictures of what my dream house would have!!!

1. A huge kitchen and bar area for entertaining. I love to cook and have people over, and this kitchen is absolutely gorgeous.



2. I cheated a little, this next picture is not a room, but I love being outside and love patios. I would just add a pool with this picture for my dream patio..


So there you have it, now I need to play the lottery so I have a chance of getting a kitchen like this or a patio, but a girl can dream right.....

Checkout Top 2 Tuesday from Taylor's blog

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love both of those rooms. I really want a fire pit in my backyard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that backyard. Put it right next to the ocean and that could be my own little slice of heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kitchen is amazing! So spacious and open. And the patio looks great

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...