Friday, March 11, 2011



Thank God its Friday!!!
This morning I started off bright and early with Crossfit. It was a really tough workout, I almost didn't even go. My alarm went off at 5 am and I turned it off and layed back down. I ate really unhealthy the last 2 days and I don't want to have that weight creep on so I got my butt up and went for my workout.

“Hump Day”

2k row

6R4T: 6 rounds for time
20 wall balls
10 box jumps

Friday is bitter sweet because its my last day of school before Spring Break, but I have to work a treak meet. Our school is hosting a track meet so all coaches have to work. Its going to be a long day and night because 19 teams are coming to our track meet.....

For Saturday I will be waking up early for Crossfit and then the hubby and I are just going to relax cook dinner and rent some movies. Gotta have those low key nights!!!

Have a great weekend!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Have a fab weekend, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SOOOO wish I had your motivation. 5 am = eeeeek! Keep up the good work lady, I know Crossfit is no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous of your spring break! My hubby is a teacher/coach so he's on spring break next week as well...makes it REALLY hard for me to get up in the mornings! Enjoy ")

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...