Friday, March 18, 2011

St. Patty's Day '11

Since the hubby is in South Padre for work, I went out with the girls for St. Patty's day. The green beer was flowing like water lol....here is a picture reacap of last night!!

My St. Patty's outfit


Sophie's outfit




We started off with green beer at On the Border


My little sidekick


We then went to Cassidy's and that place was so cool they had an Irish band playing Irish music


Me and my bff Pat




Does this moustache make me look Irish??


Crazy girls Laura and Katie


This leprechaun was too funny




I had a fabulous St. Patty's day!!! Hope ya'll had a good one too!!

And now for...


I'm so excited for that March Madness is here and I will be watchng tons of basketball!!!


the hubby and I are planning a movie weekend to checkout these movies with 2 of my favorite actors Bradley and Mathew!!!



Hope ya'll have a great weekend!!



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. soo cute i love the outfit girl :) just came across your blog and you have some fabulous things! can't wait to read more hun! xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...