Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Rockport-Fulton Lady Pirates Going to State!!

This weekend was crazy exciting!! The team I help coach won the Regional tournament and we are headed to Austin for the State Tournament!!! We are 1 of 4 teams in the State left for 3A. I'm so excited because this is such a coaches dream even if I am just the assistant coach. I go to the State tournament every year just as a spectator but know I will be the one on the sidelines of the Frank Erwin Center!!

Pictures of the Frank Erwin Center


The University of Texas basketball teams have their basketball games here and how exciting is it that we get to play in the same event center!!


We leave for Austin tomorrow and we play at 2:00 on Thursday against Abilene Wylie, so wish us luck!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...