Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Nike Free Run



I heard a lot of good things about this shoe so I had to find out for myself. I did a little research and here is some info about this shoe.

This replacement for the Nike Free 5.0 delivers a more barefoot-like ride than its predecessor, while also gaining cushioning, support and Nike+ readiness. The Nike Free Run+ running shoe features an innovative upper that blends breathable mesh with engineered overlays and stitchless construction for a unique balance of comfort, fit and support. New, higher resolution siping pattern delivers a barefoot-like experience. Sculpted midsole geometry boosts cushioning and support. Phylite™ outsole with Waffle® piston geometry provide cushioning. Environmentally preferred rubber in high wear zones. Wt. 7.6 oz.

I've had this shoe for about a week now and all I can say is that I love this shoe. The shoes are so light and flexible, and they have an attached tongue so it doesn't annoyingly fall to the side when you run. Its super easy to run, walk, shop, do anything you want to do. I did change the laces to bright pink to add a little color. The only thing is that I have a very narrow foot so it is easy to get into/out of the shoe and someone with a wider foot may have some trouble, but otherwise I would recommend it to anyone!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I really need to get a pair of good running shoes! Thanks for posting this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article is very good, I like it very much,and I also like Nike Zoom sports series, hope we can share the fun of Nike Outlet Stores. thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...