Monday, March 7, 2011

My Guilty Pleasure

I am almost embarrassed to post this but what the heck....One of my guilty pleasures is watching the Real Housewives of Orange County.



Out of all the Real Housewives shows (New York, Jersey, Atlanta, and Beverly Hills) I only watch the Orange County. Its like a bad wreck I can't turn away, I secretly love it. I was so excited last night when they aired the season premiere!! And needless to say there is already plenty of drama.

I'm such a dork sometimes that I even took a little quiz online.....In my defense basketball is over and I have no more practice after school so I have tons of free time now....

Which Real Housewife of Orange County Are You?



This quiz is pretty accurate Alexis is obsessed with working out and so am I lol....

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love RHOC too! I'm so glad it's back! This season looks like it's going to be full of drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO not alone, I love it too. I can't help it. I'm so excited to see the fight between Jeana and Tamra, the ads have me totally intrigued! Ahhh, it's the little things in life that make us happy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the show too! I watch just about all of the Real Housewives! Soo addicting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...