Friday, March 25, 2011

Fun Fridays!!



I'm so glad it's the weekend!! After work I'm heading over to the crossfit, because I slept in this morning instead of waking up at 5 to workout. After my workout I am going to go get a pedicure and manicure!!



Getting a pedicure is one of my favorite things to do, and believe me my toes need it.

Tomorrow the hubby and I are heading to Yokum, TX with my parents for a family reunion, so this should be really interesting.....I'll post pics when I get back!!

Hope Yall have a great weekend!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome that you're doing Crossfit. I've read about it on alot of other blogs and it sounds tough! Enjoy your mani and pedi and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun at your family reunion!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun; I just had a mani/pedi last night and LOVED every minute of it!

    Have fun at the reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you doing the sectional wods for the crossfit games? I am just for fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...