Wednesday, March 30, 2011

ABC's of Alex

A-Age: 32 (yikes)


B-Bed size: Queen (we so need a king)

C-Chore you hate: Dishes and Cleaning bathrooms


D-Dogs: 2 Cash (Beagle) and Sohpie (Maltipoo)


E-Essential start to your day: Breakfast


F-Favorite Color: Red and Pink


G-Gold or Silver: Right now I'm into Gold


H-Height: 6'2


I-Instruments you play: when I was younger I learned how to play piano, guitar, saxophone, french horn


J-Job title: Teacher and Coach


K-Kids: We are going to start trying at the end of July beginning of August


L-Live: I Portland, TX

M-My Mom's name: RoseMary

N-Nickname: Alex

O-Overnight hospital stay: When I was younger for my tonsils

P-Pet Peeve: People that are always running late

Q-quote from a movie: "Well then I guess there's is one thing left to do....Win the whole f*#^ing thing" Major League

R-Right/Lefty: Lefty

S-Sibling: One younger sister Allison

T-Time you wake up: When I workout in the mornings 5am and 6:45 when I don't

U-Underwear: Victoria Secret

V-Veggies you dislike: Collar Greens

W-What makes you run late: Not being able to decide on an outfit to wear

X-Xrays you've had: Clavicle, Ankle, Back

Y-Yummy food you make: Shrimp enchiladas

Z-Zoo animal: I like to feed the elephants and the little penguins


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Shrimp enchiladas?! I'm coming over for dinner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so fun to read! Must say I love the Major League movie quote...it's so perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...