Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Todays breakfast and lunch

This morning I made an turkey bacon egg white english muffin. All I did was microwave 2 slices of turkey bacon and cooked some egg whites. I toasted my whole wheat english muffin and put it all together and added some salsa. It was so good, healthy, and filling and all under 250 calories. My breakfast was similar to this picture.



For lunch I'm having couscous. Its leftovers from last night. I sauteed some green onions and red pepper for the couscous I added feta cheese and black sliced olives. I love couscous because its like a salad you can add just about anything to it. Here is a picture similar to my lunch.



P.S
I need to do a better job of taking actually pictures lol...I promise to do better

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Thanks for reading my blog frog post. I am your newest follower - Would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you like it.

    Check out my "retail therapy" giveaways and enter a few, there are some great products to win. Also - if you do giveaways - join my March Madness Giveaway Hop!

    I also have a fantastic weekly blog hop.

    http://retailtherapylounge.blogspot.com
    or
    http://www.retail-therapy-lounge.com

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower!
    Please follow back, I would greatly appreciate it!
    Quick Tattletails
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you today from Blog Frog! Those looks like some yummy meals for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...