Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Did I Do That" Thursday



I had one "did I do that" moment. For valentines I baked the hubby a red velvet cake. I used the Duncan Hinse box mix and mixed all the ingrediants together. I have a heart shaped cake pan so thats what I put the cake mix in. Well the cake pan is smaller thant a standard cake pan and some of the cake acctually overflowed into the oven...ooppps. The cake still came out good tho according to my husband, and from the pic's in my prior post you cant tell there was some cake overboard....lol


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for commenting :) what part of texas are you from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog! Yours is so adorable! Following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jennie I'm from Corpus Christi how about you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a mess! LOL Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...