Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Over the hump its Wednesday!!



Here are a couple pictures of Sophie. Sophie is a little firecracker she is tiny but she is fierce.




I didn't wake up early for my morning workout, so that means I'm going to have to workout after work. The reason I didn't wake up early is because our varsity girls basketball team had a playoff game last night and won!!! We will be playing in the Regional tournament on Friday, wish us luck!! The is some bad news, our starting point guard hurt her knee last night, we don't know how serious it is until she gets a MRI today. Last night a couple of coaches and I went to the hospital after the game to help support the kid. I just hope its not that serious.

Crossfit workout for today!!

Front Squats 5-5-5
or
Thrusters 5-5-5

4R4T of: (4 rounds for time of the following)

18 pullups
21 squats

I'm choosing to do thrusters. Here is a video of what they are

Thrusters from Patrick Cummings on Vimeo.



Here is a tutorial on pullups. Note: I use a band to do my pullups, I can not to regular pullups without a band those suckers are hard.


And here are the air squats, this exercise looks easy but after a couple my booty and legs start burning.

Fixing the Squat from Patrick Cummings on Vimeo.



Anyhoo happy hump day to all!!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...