Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My 2 new favorite items for the price

I found a favorite lotion and its Jergens Original Scent lotion. I love the way this lotion smells, it has an almond cherry sent that is not too overbearing. This lotion has the perfect texture its not too thick or too running. My skin is well hydrated because of it. And the most important its a very reasonable price, I bought a huge bottle of it for $5.00 at Walmart!!!


My next favorite item is Maybelline Colossal mascara. This mascara is magic in a tube. I'm a firm user and believer of MAC makeup, I love MAC, but when it comes to mascara I have to go with Maybelline Colossal Volume Express. For the price its such a steal. This mascara really extends my eyelashes and makes them appear thicker.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...