Friday, February 18, 2011

Fun Friday



My Friday is off to a great start! At 5:30am I went to crossfit. Here was the workout of the day.



Run or Row 5k

I'm not a big fan of rowing long distances, so I picked the 5k run. I am so excited because I finished with a time of 33.00 minutes exactly!! I know that's not the best time but the most I've ran at one time has been a mile. Tonight I have a playoff basketball game, and the best part is my whole family will be there. My sister is coming down from San Antonio for her birthday weekend, so we are going to have all kinds of fun on Saturday!!!. I'll be sure to give you updates and post some pics!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently training for a 5k and it's KILLING me! Hahaha

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just gave you a blog award! Hope you're having a great weekend!

    http://pearlsandpinkpolkadots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I've just got on in the bag but i was a lot slower than you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...