Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crap thats expensive!!!



This morning I payed $51.26 on gas because gas is now $3.19 a gallon. That means I will spend roughly around $200 a month on gas, becuase I have to fill up ever week. I have to drive about 25 miles to work so going and coming eats up all my gas. Oh well thats my venting on gas prices.

Todays Crossfit workout



“Hang in there”

6 rounds for time of:
8 Deadlifts
8 Wall Balls
6 10 m Shuttle Runs

Video on deadlifts

The Deadlift from Patrick Cummings on Vimeo.



Video on wall balls

Wall Ball Shots from Patrick Cummings on Vimeo.



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow, $3.19?! It's $3.65 out here!! Luckily I'm not driving much so I haven't filled up in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow $3.65 is expensive, I have a feeling it going to get higher for spring break... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gas is crazy expensive now. When I first started driving 16 years ago, gasp that sounds like a long time ago when I write it out, gas was .99 cents a gallon. Inflation is crappy. That's my vent for the day ;D

    Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog. Have a blessed week.

    http://socialstudiesmomma.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gas is outrageous and only gonna get worse.

    Stopping by to follow and to say hello.
    You can visit me at http://poshonabudget.com/2011/02/happy-thursday-6.html

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...