Monday, January 10, 2011

7 Pounds



I wish I was talking about the movie 7 Pounds, (I actually have never seen by the way)but I'm not. 7 pounds is what I gained over the holidays. Since I'm a teacher I was off from work for 2 weeks and within those 2 weeks I ate like it was my last supper. I didn't workout at all which killed me once I eventually did go back to crossfit. So the result of eating whatever and not working out was 7 pounds....Which really freaking sucks cause my jeans fit really snug.



So now its time to get back to my regimen, back to healthy eating and working out. My goal is to be in tip top shape for spring, but its going to take a lot of hard work. My downfall is the weekends, I do so well during the week and the weekends I just letting loose and eat whatever and don't workout. Well letting loose on the weekends is about to stop, I need to workout on Saturdays and possible Sundays. I believe it takes working out 5 days a week to lose weight and 3 days a week to maintain, and I definitely don't want to maintain my weight. This weekend is going to be hard because we are going to my husbands family get-together, and there are 2 things that the family likes to do and its drink and eat. I need to realize eating a second helping is not worth it, drinking lots of beer, is not worth it (well maybe sometimes lol).

Well here I go again back to working out and eating healthy......

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Well crossfit is a great workout regimen and I think if you stick with it you will be really happy with the results :-) and yes probably min 4x/wk to lose! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...