Saturday, January 29, 2011

The "300" workout

Saturday workouts for crossfit are a killer because they are longer. I have been raving to the hubby about crossfit and how he needs to come with me, but since I go during the week at 5:30 he wants no part of it. Well I convinced him to come today with me!!!! And this was the workout of the day right off the website



“300″

25 Pull-ups
50 Deadlifts
50 Push-ups
50 Box Jumps
50 Sit-ups
50 Clean and press
25 Pull-ups

for time!

We got to the gym and I introduced the hubby to the trainers. Molly who is one of the trainers told Dustin (the hubby) to do 25 reps of each instead of 50 since it was his first day. She then told me to tell him again just to do 25. I told Dustin to do half the workout and explained to him that at my first week of crosssfit I only did half of the workout too...Well Dustin didn't listen and did the whole workout needless to say he was hurting in the end. Poor baby is going to be so sore the next couple of days lol...

As for me I did the whole workout and finished in the time of 31:14. Here are some pictures of before our workout and after

Dustin before workout


Here's me


and here's the after....





Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you both had good workouts :) First week is always the most painful afterwards LOL but it's a good pain :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...