Wednesday, January 12, 2011

$1000 Motivation


How's this for motivation, my gym is having a $1000 weight loss challenge!!! Today I payed $20 to join the weight loss challenge. The person who loses the most percentage of fat wins $500, and there is $500 to the winner of the most dedicated. The most dedicated category goes to the person who has the best diet journal. I know for a fact I wont win for the best journal ( I've never been able to keep a journal in my entire life) but I think the thought of winning cash will jump start my motivation for working out. The final weigh-in is May 5 so I have plenty of time to get in shape. I don't think I'll win cause I don't have that much weight to lose, but I'm a very competitive person and I will do just about anything to win.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...