Monday, December 13, 2010

My Favorite Christmas Movies

I have two favorite Christmas movies. I can watch these two movies over and over and laugh like its the first time I've seen them.

This has to be one of the funniest movies, I never get tired of seeing this movie. This movie has some of the best quotes ever.



Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun, old-fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f*%^ing Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of a$$holes this side of the nuthouse.



Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?



Can I refill your eggnog for you? Get you something to eat? Drive you out to the middle of nowhere and leave you for dead?

.....lol I love that movie

This movie is not only my favorite Christmas movie its pretty much one of my favorite All time movies. I love how this movie makes me laugh, I love how it makes me cry, I love the actors in the movie, I love all the stories in the movie.....



Could you imagine a guy doing this outside your doorstep....sigh....(no offense babe you have done plenty of romantic stuff form me hehe)



the story lines in this movie are so romantic



I also love the music in this movie, lets just say I love everything about it...



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Both great movies that I never get tired of watching. But for me, my most favorite is ELF. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just watched Christmas Vacation again tonight! I love it. Classic :)

    I'm your newest follower from (In)Courage. My blog's a mess right now as I redo somethings and move urls, but stop by anyway! I've followed all of your media sources :)

    Merry Christmas!

    ♥Mel
    http://melindatodd.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...