Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010 Recap

This year has been bitter sweet, and I am definitely ready for 2011. Here is a recap of 2010...

I went to the Texans vs. Patriots game with my best friend Pat. It was such a great comeback game for Houston


We had a great Valentines night at Brewsters



I went darker with my hair, and if you notice in the picture I am wearing a sling cause I ended up breaking my clavicle. I'm not going to go into details of how that went down, but yes I broke a bone in 2010.


I got to see a George Strait concert which was awesome!! It was such a great concert, the openers were awesome too, Randy Rogers (which is my fav Texas country band) LeeAnne Wolmack, and Reba Mcentire.



My little sister graduated from college (UTSA)


I went to the biggest crawfish boil in my life, 500 pounds and it was all so yummy.


I went and drank beer at Luckenbach Texas!!!


I did my first arts and crafts project, I made subway art...well I wouldn't call it art lol...


The hubby and I took our vacation and stayed at El Dorado Royal which is south of Cancun. We had such a fabulous time and I smoked my very first Cuban cigar, talk about smooth





We went to Cowboys training camp in San Antonio and I was able to see my boyfriend Jason Witten




I went to my first Cowboys game in Houston






so this is a recap of what went down in 2010. I am ready of 2011 and what it has to bring. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all, I'll see yall in 2011!!!!.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...