Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Shopping!!!!

I went shopping today, which I am so excited because I haven't been shopping for me in a long time. I'm not one of those black Friday people who gets up a 3 am and fights crowds ( and no offense to all who shop on black friday more power to you!!). Suprisingly enough some stores had great sales today. New York and Co. had EVERYTHING 50% off!!! Here are some things I picked up.....







Guess how much I payed for all these clothes???? The total cameout to $79.95, so I did lots of saving!!!

I then went to my other favorite store Express and I could have spend a fourtune in there but I just bought one item. A cute simple sweater called the london sweater, I tried it on its cute and comfy and can be warn with jeans or leggins.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...