Monday, November 15, 2010

Second baby shower in 2 weeks

Guess what I did this Sunday??? I was at a baby shower, this is my 2nd one in 2 weeks. It was for my friend and fellow coach Natalie, she's having a girl!!! We had the baby shower at my house which was pretty cool, I've never hosted a baby shower. I made this fabulous sherbert punch that everyone loved, and its so easy to make....

1 tub of sherbert (your fav flavor) I love Orange so that's what I used
ginger ale
sprite

put scoops of sherbert in a punch bowl and one part ginger ale to 2 parts sprite and you have a yumm-o punch

It was a coed shower (boys had to bring pampers to attend) so my hubby helped me with all the cooking and boy was it good. Thanks Babe!!! We made this delish steak cruton appetizer. Here's the recipe

baguette bread
steak (or you can use any kind of meat chicken even shrimp would be great)
mozzarella cheese
olive oil

I sliced the baguette into slices and drizzled it with olive oil and seasoned with Italian spices, and put in broil for less than 5 min and then flipped to other side to toast. Then topped each crouton with cheese and put it back to broil to melt cheese and topped each one with a slice of steak.

All in all everyone had a great time and Natalie got a lot of nice things for her new baby on the way Dani Brook.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...