Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Obsession....

I have an obsession....



At the moment right now I'm obsessed with Starbucks. I've always been a fan but lately I want it everyday. I don't know if its the weather change, or because I've been really busy which has made me tired and I need a boost, but I've been craving it badly. Last night I didn't even want dinner, I wanted my venti skinny vanilla latte. So instead of eating a healthy dinner I went to Starbucks and had my lil piece of heaven. I have a basketball game today and before I go to the game I'm going to stop at Starbucks and pick up my drank lol....I even getting the hubby hooked, he doesn't like coffee but he found a drink that he can't get enough of, venti coco with salted caramel. Oh well that's my little spill for the day. I'm just glad they don't have a Starbucks in Rockport or else I'd be sneaking off from work to go feed my obsession....

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Every time we come to Rockport (to visit Mom) I'm slightly let down that there is no Starbucks... since the building of the boardwalk, all the tourists... you would think there'd be at least a Starbucks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...