Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What to be for Halloween???

I know Halloween is not a holiday but its one of my favorite time of year. For the last 3 years I have hosted a halloween party. I enjoy hosting parties and get-togethers but this is one party where I go all out. Last years party we had a keg and a margarita machine, plenty of food and snacks, and a huge cake. Needless to say last years party was a huge success. I had the cutest costume last year. I was a 50's pinup girl. I even got my hair done professionally and it completed the whole outfit. Here's a pic




This year I'm not sure what I want to be....Tomorrow I'm going to the halloween store to find a costume, and if I can't find anything I like I am ordering one from buycostumes.com.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Carrie @ comfortedbyGod.blogspot.com

    Hi, Alex! Im stopping by from BlogFrog. Thanks for commenting on my post--now Ive found your totally cute blog! Im a new follower, so I look forward to getting to know you thru our blogs. have a great weekend! P.s. the costume is too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...