Thursday, October 21, 2010

A little about Me



Alexsandria Carter
My friends and family call me Alex

15 Facks about me

1. I've learned to play 4 insturments throughout my life

2. I don't wash my hair every day

3. I was a college athlete

4. I've had plastic surgery

5. My favorite food is Asian

6. I've read a Twilight book

7. I'm a spoiled sport

8. I've broken 2 bones in my body

9. I love to dance

10. Despite being 6'2 I like wearing high heels

11. I enjoy singing kareoke

12. I'm a huge San Antonio Spurs fan

11. I hate Twizzlers

12. I like working out

13. I read gossip magazines

14. I would rather text than talk on the phone

15. I got married July 12, 2008
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you're 6'2?? wow, I thought I was tall!! It took me years and years to accept my height. between 5'9 and 5'10...still, I get moments where being 5'6 would be nice :) great confidence!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...