Monday, October 18, 2010

I think I'm getting sick


I've always been one of those people that hardly ever
get sick. Last year I was the only coach that didn't
get a flu shot and I was the only coach that didn't get
sick. So I've been pretty lucky I guess. Well this morning
I work up with a tiny sore throat, I figured it would
go away throughout the day but it hasn't. I still have
my sore throat plus a headache and I've been sneezing
throughout the day. I think I'll take some Nyquil tonight
and hope that works. If my mom knew I had a sore throat she
would tell me to gargle with warm water and apple cyder vinegar,
she swears buy that home remedy. Hopefully I'm better
tomorrow cause I hate being sick!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Feel better.....Hopefully the Nyquil will help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...