Saturday, October 16, 2010

I found a costume!!!!

I am so excited because I have a costume for Halloween!!!!
I've been looking online at buycostumes.com, and I liked
several costumes but my favorite one was sold out in all sizes.
My husband and I decided to go shopping at the halloween stores
in town for the party and check out the costumes.
And guess what I found at the same at the first halloween
store we went to???? I found the costume I wanted online
and they had my size!!!! I tried it on along with other
costumes I had seen online and thought were cute. I tried
on my favorite pick first and it fit like a glove!!! Score for
the home team!!! I then tried on the other costumes and even
though they were cute they just didn't fit right.
I'm 6'2 and I have a long torso and long legs so its
hard to find clothes that fit, and its extremely hard
finding costumes that are made for average height to fit.

My husband liked my costume and bought a costume to
coordinate with mine. So we are going to be one of those
couples that are matchy matchy hehehe....Our party is
Oct. 30th and I can't wait!!!! Tomorrow we are
decorating our house halloween style.
So you're probably wondering what is my costume....
Well you're just gonna have to wait and see.
I promise to post plenty of pics post party!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh can't wait to see....i wish me and the babe could get dressed up and go partaaaay!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...