Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Favorites!!!

Its finally Friday, and I wanted to share a couple of my favorite things to do (and not just on Fridays).

Sporting Events!!!!


I love watching sports but its even better being there in person. If I won the lottery I would quit my job and just travel around seeing and supporting all my favorite professional teams. Such as, Spurs, Cowboys, Texans, Astros, Rangers.... Tonight I am going to watch the Corpus Christi Ice Rays game, I have so much fun at those games!!!


Another favorite thing of mine is Texas Country Music!!!


I can just sit outside and have a cold beer in my hand and Texas Country playing and have a blast!! My favorite TX Country band right now is Randy Rogers Band. I love RR!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. There is nothing like the smells and sights of a live sporting event - for me it doesn't even matter much what it is, hockey, baseball, swimming, horse-racing, car racing... it's the thrill of the play, and the blood sweat and tears !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...