Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Victoria Secrets

I absolutely LOVE Victoria Sectrets!!! I know thier garments are pricey but I believe its worth every penny. I even love their clothing, I get so excited when I get their catalog in the mail. Just when I think their bras and panties can't get any better, they come up with the Incredible. I bought my first Incredible bra last week, and let me tell you first hand the bra is nothing less than Incredible.



The other bra I bought was their push up bra called the bombshell. The bombshell makes you a cup bigger, and like I said before worth every penny.



I wish I could say I was the spokesperson for VS, but I'm not. I'm just a devoted and satisfied customer.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...