Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thirsty Thursday!!!

Today is Thirsty Thursday for me!! After work I'm having a little bit of me time and going to get a pedi and a mani, and then go play softball. Yes I am in a coed softball team. Its my first year to play softball ever in my entire life, and believe it or not I'm not bad at all. I'm an ex-college athlete so I can fake my way in looking like an "ok" softball player lol. Anyway how does thirsty fit into this picture???? Well they sell pitchers of beer at the softball games!!!! I have the best time drinking some cold beer and playing softball. So Thursdays have become my favorite day of the week, its like my fun day. But I have to say its not all fun and game I've gotten some battle wounds from it, like a huge bruise on each shin. But all in all, I'm so glad its Thirsty Thursday!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...